Does your existing laser system comply with the valid Ordinance on Protection of Operators from Dangers of Artificial Optical Radiation?
A new laser system is classified by the manufacturer, i.e., you have to receive an appropriate certificate of laser safety with the system. As a result, almost all of the requirements about protection from artificial optical radiation are satisfied.
Compliance is becoming difficult for your own constructions, research systems and examining systems, or existing older machines. An expert should carry out a subsequent test in this case: this is not the task of a laser safety officer!
We will check your existing equipment
The Ordinance on Protection of Operators from Artificial Optical Radiation applies to all laser systems and machines that are used in a company. You, as the operator, are responsible for the occupational safety.
- Do all of your workplaces fulfil the requirements of the Ordinance on
- Protection of Operators from Dangers of Artificial Optical Radiation?
- Is there a safety record of the acceptance?
- Is an analysis of risks available?
- Is the necessary protective gear (clothing and equipment) provided?
- We will analyse the workplaces, machines and systems together with you.
- If any measures are required, we will elaborate them and implement them together with you.
- Upon completion, you will receive complete documentation about the technical safety together with a certificate of acceptance for every system.
If the matter concerns the health of your employees, you will be providing a timely contribution in preventing accidents.
All workplaces are affected in which danger can exist because of artificial optical radiation.